Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Just Dunno!

This show is on tele every day just after the kids get home from school. I hate this show. I don't say that lightly, i REALLY hate this show!!!
It's a pre-school programme that is on during older kids shows [8-12yo]
It's annoyingly repetitive repetitive repetitive with an incredible lack of imagination and i can't stand it!!! Rose & Jason can't stand it either!!

But why is it an issue? An issue enough to write a blog post about it? I can just turn the tele off or put a DVD on for the kids, right? WRONG!! Even though the show is dreaded by all of us, it has a hypnotic quality and we kinda HAVE to watch it!
For me, it is this guy, DJLanceRock. He appears to be an openly gay queen and he alone has hypnotic qualities. I just HAVE to watch him! He dances around at the end of the show, with no inhibitions at all. As if he was dancing in front of a mirror in his bedroom. I need to watch this and It's very bizzare!


Somebody heeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeee.........