Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hysteria

In 1988, When i was 18, i was introduced to Def Leppards CD 'Hysteria' by my younger sister, Rochelle (who turns 36 today :o) and it very quickly became my all time favourite CD.
Today i'm 37 and it's STILL my fav CD!! I've worn out 1 cassette tape and 2 CDs and i wont flinch at paying for another!
When i was 19 i bought a Hysteria T-shirt. I dunno what size it was and i don't know what happened to it, but dam i miss it! [I also had an Angels, 'Dogs are talking' T that i miss, but that's another post lol]
I've spent the last 8 years or so looking for a replacement T-shirt, to no avail. At the moment i have an automatic eBay search for Def Leppard Hysteria concert shirt and in all those years there has been nothing.
I'm not a materialistic person by any means, but i WILL find the T-shirt, mark my words! I'll not rest until i do! It's the one thing on earth that i would leap over mountains for!