Monday, June 30, 2008

Well...Ummm

I was talking to a Friend who's been a Friend for about 8 years, about having a girls night out. Lets call her Tracy, and her husband, Bob? We've been Friends since my son was born, and we are pretty good friends.
We had it all planned out. We'd get a few mutual friends together and go out to a club to celebrate one of them getting a new job [Any excuse for a night out lol] and then we'd all go back to Tracy's house for pizza etc. I asked if i could stay the night, because if i was to have a couple of drinks, i didn't want to drive home. Tracy said that was ok and i could probably sleep in her bed with her....... In bed with her?......WTF???

....Er, where would Bob be? Tracy said he was working night shift. Ok...uuummmm....well....

I just said the couch would be fine thanks.
I don't really think anything of that. Tracy is a really laid back, yet responsible family kinda gal. Her saying i could sleep in her bed doesn't make me feel awkward or anything. I might have a joke with her about it a bit later [None of this "might" business, i will! lol] and our relationship as buddies will stay the same.
But on the slight off chance that she was sticking her feelers out, my mention of it will be a sensitive one :o)