Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Am Who?

I am who?
I like rainbows.
I see Gods hand in flowers.
I feed Magpies.
I love nature.
I am at my best on overcast days.
I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
I talk to plants & animals.
I love the smell of spring in the air.
I see awesome beauty in Cacti.
I love the sound of rain on the roof.
My favourite weather is thunder storms.
But I am who?
I don't like people.
Human nature is a twisted thing.
I could live on an island with my family,
and be happy never to see anyone else.
But I am who?
I love my God,
Even though i constantly disappoint him.
I search for his love aside that,
Even though i always push him away.
I know he loves me regardless,
Yet i still search.
I pray that he'll take away the desire for my habits,
Then i gorge myself on them.
I long to dance with him,
Yet i see him fade away into the distance.
I am who?
I like green and pink.
I like toilet humour.
I laugh at my own jokes.
No-one else does, but who cares.
I don't like cleaning anything unless it's mouldy.
I am happy surrounded with mess.
I am content with life.
But i am who?
I am married to my soul mate.
He alone makes me a better person.
I have great children,
whom i love to be around.
I can see glimpses of me within them.
But i strive to make those glimpses better.
Who am i?
I am a simple person who likes simple pleasures.
Who i am is all of the above.